Wednesday 11 May 2011

INITIAL IDEAS, SCRIPT, TREATMENT, STORYBOARD

My initial idea was to produce a horror film where a young man kills everyone that ever wronged him in some way, but after having to watch a couple of horror movies such as 'jeepers creepers', 'the hole' and 'obsessed' I decided to add romance as part of my storyline, and not only is the main character a psycho but he is obsessed and kills only women hence the title 'INFATUATION' from the idea of rejected love I decide in titling the movie 'INFATUATION DECLINE' Because this main character can not handle the rejections, he ends up stalking them and kill them.

SCRIPT
                             AUDIO ARGUMENT            
                     Damien is banging at Brianna’s door
Brianna: how did you find out where I live?
Damien: I have missed you (calm)
Brianna: you have been following me (looks confused) why?!!
Damien: I love you (still calm)
Brianna: stop it! Just stop following me (screams)
Damien: we need to talk
Brianna:  no it’s over, stay away
Damien: no it’s not
Brianna:  just leave me alone please
Damien: let me in we need to talk
Brianna:  no, leave or I will call the police
Damien: Brianna! Brianna! (Try’s the door Nob) Brianna!!
                                        There is silence
                          We hear shuttered glass Brianna screams
Brianna: someone help me
Damien: Brianna wait
Brianna: someone help me
Damien: just stop screaming
Brianna: help help me
                     There is chaos, we hear things being thrown and moved
Damien: why did you make me have to force my self in?
Brianna: aaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh
Damien: ergh ergh (beating up Stacey)
There is silence, Damien has killed Stacey
Neighbour: oi what going on in there…………open up….oii (bangs on the door)

                                                    HAPPY TIMES SCENE
                               Couple is making a home video
Damien: I love you
Stacey: I love you too
Damien: promise me you will never leave me
Stacey: yeah you will probably kill me if I do (laughs)

                                               

                                                 
                                                                       AT HOME SCENE  

Damien: where you going?
Monica: out
Damien: out where
Monica: why can’t you just stop it
Damien: stop what
Monica: suffocating me
                   
                                                  Monica walks out the house


                                                                   LIBRARY SCENE 
Stacey: hi am looking for the science section
Librarian: ok, walk straight down, take a left is on the top shelf
Stacey: thank you
           Damien walks close behind Stacey
Damien: are you a science person?
Stacey: yeah kinda (smiles)
Damien: me too (smiles back)
Stacey: there it is (to her self)
Damien:  ’the selfish gene’ by Richard Dawkins. I see you’re into the human body. My name is Damien Johnson
Stacey: yeah I am. My name is Stacey Braithwaite
Damien: nice to meet you, you come hear a lot
Stacey: what?
Damien: I mean do you come hear a lot?
Stacey: yeah
Damien: Maybe I will be seeing you often then
Stacey: yeah, and we can talk more about science
Damien: that would be great.
                   They both walk in different directions. Damien looks back

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




     TREATMENT








---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  STORYBOARD




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment